Silver Metallic 03, 11k miles, new CCW's...

youlose

Established Member
PICS POSTED BELOW! THANKS evenflow!

2003 silver metallic Cobra

**PRICE REDUCED** **AGAIN**
$25.5K as it sits.
$24K w/out wheels-will come with brand new 18" 03 Cobras or FR500's, your choice-any color wheels you want mounted on the tires currently on the car.

**Wheels will not be considered for sale until the car is sold**.

I'm the second owner, but did buy it from a friend so know it's history (I'm the one who talked him into buying it).

I'm a detailer and maintained the car when my friend had it as well as myself. The car is in excellent condition and has been cared for obsessively (like fresh Mobil One every 800 miles or two months). ALL fluids have been replaced by myself once each summer.

Mods are as follows and have 3500 miles on them unless otherwise noted:

Built motor as of late 05-has about 3k miles on it to serve as break in. Had big plans for it.... Was built by Shelly's Dyno Service in Spokane Washington.

*Stock Iron block with .020 overbore.
*Lightly cleaned up heads with manley severe duty valves and springs. 5 angle valve job, hardened seats, bronze guides.
*Evenflow cooling mod.
*Stock (but new) manley rods with ARP hardware everywhere you can put it in the engine internally.
*Diamond pistons with "correct" p/w clearance! Stock C/R.
*Afco H/E.
*K&N FIPK2.
*UPR 3" off road x-pipe.
*Dynomax 3" cat back with Flowmaster 40's welded in place of Dynomax mufflers--not necassarily quiet-but sounds fantastic.
*Stock Eaton Supercharger with 2.8 upper only--all it's ever had sadly.
*Sean Hyland aux. tensioner pulley.
*Sean Hyland passenger side oil seperator.
*JLT driver side seperator.
*UPR radiator and IC res. billet cap covers.
*Will come with Predator tuner with RWTD tune which is currently in the car--supposed to be a break in tune until we decided on new power adder.
*Stock T-56 with UPR shifter/knob.
*Ram 900 clutch and flywheel setup (grabby bastard)-also includes stock resurfaced flywheel, done at time of engine build as precautionary.
*Brembo slotted brake rotors with Hawk HPS pads-have about 300 miles on them and were broken in exactly as intended.
*BF IRS brace.
*MM Full length Sub-frame connectors welded in.
*MM K-brace.
*Amazon/HBH anti-hop rear shocks (adjustable) and Poly lower shock mounts.
*Eibach Pro-kit springs.
*300 mile old CCW Classics 18x11 rear, 18x9.5 front. Custom black non-reflective hard-coat anodizing on the centers currently on the car.
*Have an additional set of center sections (not center caps) for the CCW's that are currently a shot-peened flat silver. Was planning on coating them in an oil-rubbed bronze color--up to you though. These centers only have 40 or so miles on them as I quickly replaced them with the black centers.
*Nitto 555r fronts 99 percent, Nitto 555 DR back tires-about 50 percent
*Currently has an Alpine Head unit/Big 4 channel Rockford amp/Diamond audio seperates & x-overs/Alpine type R 10" box that pops right out. Very stealthy install that cannot be seen other than the box in the trunk and the Alpine head unit-everything else is completely hidden and can be removed to return to stock without any holes! I honestly only remember really listening to the stereo while driving twice since I've owned the car (2 years). I sold and installed car audio in my youth and am just bored with it-and the car sounds soooo good without music getting in the way. If you do not want the stereo we can talk, but believe me-it's one of the best sounding systems I've ever heard in a two-door coupe. Everything literally looks like it's never been touched.
*Car has 20 percent tint all the way around except windshield and is probably the best most error free tint job I have ever seen on any car--looks ALOT better than most "new" tint jobs. Has body color matched rear window Vinyl that visually brings the roofline down another 6 inches or so--barely nocticeable but makes the car look lower and meaner from the back. Also new condition and can be removed easily if needed.
*Still have new to install IRS clearance bolts-never rubbed on this car as well as BF IRS brackets still in packages.
*Lots of stock stuff comes with it too..(H/E and tubing, brake rotors, flywheel, shifter and knob, pulley, belt gaurd, stock belt, and a bunch of other small things).

I'm sure there is lots I'm forgetting, but just ask. The car has some extremely minor rock scarring on the front and the body parts that sit paralell to the tires, it is insignifigant at best and cannot be avoided (I've tried). The car has never been driven in rain (not even once) and has basically been a garage queen. Matter of fact it's never even been parked or driven on dirt or gravel. If you are a detailer, I can PM you with more explicit history on the car and products used to maintain it. This car has been clean enough to enter a show every day of it's life-seriuosly--you can ask my wife!

The motor was rebuilt due to an early Autologic chip sold by UPR that accidentally had "the wrong tune put in it" (24 degrees of timing for 91 octane fuel and a 2.8 upper) per UPR and the tuner. Oh well, everything that was a weak link has been addressed internally in the engine. This idea has been to address every known weak link systematically until the rest of the car could handle the power the engine is capable of making. About the last thing I needed to do was figure out how to keep the IRS together which I never quite finished buying all the parts for. I regret not going out and driving the hell out of the thing in hindsight, but hey-I guess it's fresh for the next guy....

For a guy that wants a dead reliable 450 wheel HP on 91 Octane with a coservative tune, this thing should live until the end of time at the power level it's at now, OR if you wanted to say -- put on a big nasty power adder, it will be a great foundation! Literally everything that has been done to this car was completed by the most competent and reputable shops and mechanics that could be found in the area, all with me standing there keeping them honest...

If someone is interested in buying it, for the time being I will require you to view the car in person so as to verify all of the above.

I will get some pics by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:

youlose

Established Member
Well, my laptop died 2 days ago and I had to go buy another one.....And it seems I'm not able to post pics (due to Vista?).

Anyway, would someone be willing to post my pics if I e-mail em' to ya?

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

mark

Evenflow

Established Member
Sorry this took so long fella.

Tryagain331.jpg

Tryagain330.jpg

Tryagain329.jpg

Tryagain323.jpg

Tryagain335.jpg

Tryagain337.jpg

Tryagain342.jpg

Tryagain344.jpg

Tryagain353.jpg

youlose

Established Member
Thanks Evenflow! I didn't realize my camera sucked THAT bad. If someone needs better of more specific pics let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
Very nice car!!!:thumbsup: And you are even in the same state!!:beer:
I wish I was in a better position, cuz I would be on my way to missoula!!
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread