Silver Deep Dish '95 Cobra R Rims

strickensix

Whistlin'
Established Member
Does anyone have any pictures of the silver deep dish '95 Cobra R rims on a SN95? I'm thinking about new rims and leaning towards them. They have to be 17"x9" so I can swap my brand new tires over.

72 fastback

Established Member
most 17x9 cobra r wheels will not have much of a dish, 10.5 will have some try o.e. wheels or look on e-bay.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Linky

Haven't seen anyone w/ the silvers on the SN95 yet. Only one I've seen has them on the 99+. They look great though.

SVTCobra306

Established Member
Somebody send me 500 bucks and I'll buy some and take pics >:)

I want some, but I'm not real wild about the "3 piece" riveted look. If they were smooth all around I'd sell my truck for a set.. lol

Still, these are planned to be on my car when it comes out of hibernation next year.. (No it's not hibernating yet but I also don't have the money yet lol, I figure about January timeframe I'll order some.)

Last edited:

strickensix

Whistlin'
Established Member
I may just spring and get the rims. I would like to have 17"x9" all around so I can just swap over my brand new tires, but that lip on the 10.5" rear rims :rockon:

Anywhere else to get these rims beside eBay? I really dont like the usual $89 per rim shipping charge, $356 extra added onto the $400, I bought my '03 Cobra polished rims AND tires for $739.

If I cant find them cheaper, I may just go for silver FR500's.

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
strickensix said:
I may just spring and get the rims. I would like to have 17"x9" all around so I can just swap over my brand new tires, but that lip on the 10.5" rear rims :rockon:

Anywhere else to get these rims beside eBay? I really dont like the usual $89 per rim shipping charge, $356 extra added onto the $400, I bought my '03 Cobra polished rims AND tires for $739.

If I cant find them cheaper, I may just go for silver FR500's.

shippings not per wheel, its per set.

strickensix

Whistlin'
Established Member
Eh, I had someone photoshop me a set on (but it wasnt the greatest chop at all) and it doesnt really float my boat.

I may just have to go with silver FR500's :-D

Users who are viewing this thread