Silver Cobra Thread?

vipergts281

Established Member
Cobra Pic.jpg

Old pic. Coming up on 185,000 miles.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys I've been on this site for some time now and finally am able to post some pictures. I bought an 04 Cobra completely stock from the original owner about 6 months ago and here it is today.

yqKgk1.jpg

bvoDWu.jpg

3scMEx.jpg

9N12ku.jpg

Nice work . I kind of like the blacked out taillight panel . I was never a fan but it looks good on your car !

jdurante

Established Member
Nice work . I kind of like the blacked out taillight panel . I was never a fan but it looks good on your car !

Thanks man, its a 3m carbon fiber vinyl wrap. I agree though sometimes it just does not look right on cars but I wanted a little change and happy on how it came out.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
Thanks man, its a 3m carbon fiber vinyl wrap. I agree though sometimes it just does not look right on cars but I wanted a little change and happy on how it came out.

You made it work . Its kind of like the black roof , it looks good on some cars and not so great on others . I would like to do my roof , but I would have to change my wheels to something with some black in them to go with it .

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
You made it work . Its kind of like the black roof , it looks good on some cars and not so great on others . I would like to do my roof , but I would have to change my wheels to something with some black in them to go with it .

you save any pics of a black roof? just looked through the thread and didn't see any....curious how it looks!

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
you save any pics of a black roof? just looked through the thread and didn't see any....curious how it looks!

I actually haven't seen many silver cobras with a black roof . I have on other colors and it does look good on some of them . If the stance and wheels are right , it seems to mesh . I would consider doing it with vinyl and if I didn't like it I could always peel it off .

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I actually haven't seen many silver cobras with a black roof . I have on other colors and it does look good on some of them . If the stance and wheels are right , it seems to mesh . I would consider doing it with vinyl and if I didn't like it I could always peel it off .

Ive been debating what to do with mine and that was a thought so had to see it. kept id put a CF wrap on my roof to match the hood and trunk

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
I would just do matte or satin black personally . I seen a sonic blue cobra locally with carbon fibre wrap on the hood, mirrors and spoiler and I didn't like it . Maybe if it was real but even then I don't know .

mrose75

Established Member
Hey guys I've been on this site for some time now and finally am able to post some pictures. I bought an 04 Cobra completely stock from the original owner about 6 months ago and here it is today.

yqKgk1.jpg

bvoDWu.jpg

3scMEx.jpg

9N12ku.jpg

This looks good!! Love how the wheels contrast with the Silver! Nice!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I would just do matte or satin black personally . I seen a sonic blue cobra locally with carbon fibre wrap on the hood, mirrors and spoiler and I didn't like it . Maybe if it was real but even then I don't know .

yea Im still not sure what I'm going to do....might wrap the trunk in silver except between the tail lights.....have to do some photoshop this winter

6ADA7388-7AC6-4B7E-94A1-98F6F7AD10E5_zpspnuw6doe.jpg

FC35D66C-2ABC-4ED6-8840-FA9D6A251A38_zpslnrarzkk.jpg

CB0B7B1B-F998-42B2-87A1-CABE3F80085B_zpskdxfiwxo.jpg

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
yea Im still not sure what I'm going to do....might wrap the trunk in silver except between the tail lights.....have to do some photoshop this winter

I spent a couple hours last night watching your youtube videos . Your car is BADASS!!! Awesome videos ! I must have watched that one wheelie 20 times .haha

elcobrita

Established Member

Holy cow! Nice! What's the deal with the 3rd brake light?

Users who are viewing this thread