Silver 04 in socal $23.5K

03MIKE

Established Member
The car is a silver 04 cobra with 38,7XX miles on it. the payoff is $23,500thats all I want to get.It has some mods *Mac O/R pro chamber H pipe with steeda mil eliminators*welded in magnaflow magnapacks*JLT rai*SCT 2400 maf* Billetflow 2.76 upper*Billetflow 4 piece Idlers*MGW short throw*Eibach springs*tuned by RWTD. I also have some stuff that will go with the car *the stock mid pipe*Billetflow 2.93 upper*the stock upper* and a SCT x-cal 2 with 1 street tune and 1 race tune. PM me if you are interested. I need the car gone ASAP, I need to get a new work truck.

I have some pics that I can email.

$22.5

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Price is pretty good. Black suede seats? Id put it in Craigslist if you havent already

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Sorry.....it took a few min to write because I was staring at your wonderful aviator.....DAMN!

I wouldn't go any lower. I put mine up for sale, and before the add even went in the auto trader I decided to keep it. I had it up for 24k which is WAY too high. I got a TON of offers. The add has been out of the auto trader for about a month and I still get a call as least once a week about it. I just tell them that I no longer wanted to sell it.

Good luck with the sale. Don't go lower on price....it's perfect.

Back to staring at your aviator I go.....:dancenana:

Last edited:

03MIKE

Established Member
Pics sent, if you want some more just tell me what you want and I will get it to you.
If you want to talk PM me for my #.

I will hate to see it go but I need a truck and dont have the money for both.I will be getting a street bike for the days that I need a little speed.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
got your email thanks, did you took out hood insolation ? Beautiful car but just little more miles for price. best of luck on sale

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
I am still thinking about the car, no 3 days off for me cause in sales have to work. Your pictures shows little rust on hood latch and such ?

03MIKE

Established Member
it looks like some dirt in the pic to me, I will look at it in the morning its to dark for me to look under the hood now.

I have 2 maybe 3 people that are going to take a look at it tomorrow, so I will let you know if I still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread