Silver 03 in midwest, anniversary edition, very nice 50k mi, bolt ons

Scottyk

Established Member
Looking to sell my 03 Cobra, has the basic mods done to it. Upper pulley, custom mandrel bent H-pipe, tig welded very nice with electric cutouts, magnaflow catback, JLT intake, short throw, even flow coolant mod, cooler T-stat, IRS brace, subframes, aluminum clutch quad, lowered with aftermarket shocks/struts. 48k miles, interior is mint 10th anniversary leather, only 2-3 small hardly noticeable scratchs on exterior. 19" axis wheels, tires about 50% on rear and 80% on front. Very nice driving and riding car wouldnt be afraid to drive it anywhere. I hate to get rid of it but I could use the money is the only reason. Located in Cedar Rapids Iowa and I could help with delivery. I probably forgot a few things but you get the idea of what has been done to it. Ran a 12.4@118 with a terrible 60' on those radials, would be in the 11's with a good driver and some stickies

Sorry the pics arent the best, horrible lighting. You would have to see this in person to appreciate how well the wheels match and how nice the paint is.

Looking to get 18k, taking offers. Im actually looking to get into Legends car racing so trades for something like that possible?

email would be quicker butyou can PM me too [email protected]

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

lescok

Established Member
Everyone from the same state thinks its a great deal.....Should sell fast.

Scottyk

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I have alot of requests for more pictures and honestly I havent expected this kind of response so I was not prepared for more pictures. I plan on cleaning the winter dust off the car tonight and taking some more, thanks for everyones patience. I will also take a video of the car running.

Users who are viewing this thread