Silver 03 Coupe pics

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
just took a couple of pics with the new tires (335s) drop and when se was all cleaned up.

59837DSC00522-med.JPG

59837DSC00523-med.JPG

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
That looks tough!! Do you have any pics of the straight rear with better light?? How do the 335's fit on the AFS's?? What tire is that, and cost!! Really looks good:beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
ANy pics form the rear? Isnt the silver the rarest color as well?

Nice pics! Actually the Satin Silver is the rarest of colors:

cobra_new_side.jpg

It's more gray than silver.:thumbsup:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
i love it, looks beefy . . . your sig says you have the SLP cat back . . . how does the SLP "loud mouth" sound on the cobra, i know it sounds like the end of the world on a gt.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
That looks tough!! Do you have any pics of the straight rear with better light?? How do the 335's fit on the AFS's?? What tire is that, and cost!! Really looks good:beer:

i do have some but im at work right now. pm me if u want some. the tires fit good. a tad too big for the 10.5s. the 335s call for 11" rim. i have almost 11" of contact on the 12" tire.

oh and they are Michelin Pilot Sports. tire rack.com has them for like $325 each or something crazy. i got them at a steal from another stang owner who decided against them. i think ill do the 315 nitto's next time though.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Unclebens
i love it, looks beefy . . . your sig says you have the SLP cat back . . . how does the SLP "loud mouth" sound on the cobra, i know it sounds like the end of the world on a gt.

LOUD. very quiet and lumpy at idle, but after 2000rpms it wakes the dead. i LOVE it. everyone i know was skeptical of me getting it but i wanted ot be different. they all love it too now. thanks

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 99cobrablack

hey man super coupe's are bad azz to same engine as the corba is a super charged 4.6 L 32V they make a KB for your coupe. and the t-birds are more aerodynamic

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
hey man super coupe's are bad azz to same engine as the corba is a super charged 4.6 L 32V they make a KB for your coupe. and the t-birds are more aerodynamic
WTF??? They aren't the same engine, they are a s/c v-6. Yes they do make a KB for my 32v, but it is rather costly.

Users who are viewing this thread