Silver 01 L -KC- ***** $8900 *****

203Cree

Established Member
Yes, that's the right price. There's only two things I know of that are wrong with it: Needs a Rear 02 Sensor and the intercooler cleaned. The 02 really isn't even an issue since the rear's are turned off, but it does throw the CEL...

Let's break it down......

101,xxx miles

4lb lower
2lb upper
MAC CAI
Diablo MAFia
Diablo flip chip/custom dyno tune
EGR Delete
Maggie no cat mids
Magnapacks
DMP Valve Body
Line Lock (Solenoid is installed, but wires are cut/removed)
Rotor Pro rotors - Drilled Slotted F/R -
Hawk HPS pads

I'm actually not quite done putting it back together, but you've all seen pictures of the truck before. Few things different. It's back to pretty much stock ride height, the chrome HD grill is gone, the stock interior is back in it and it has the stock front corners in it again. That's about the only thing LOOKS wise that's different than from when I had this posted previously. If need be, I have some pictures of it in my Gallery you can look at to tide you over, at least you could get a general idea of the exterior condition.

This is the same motor setup that ran 13.01@107 a few years back, although the traction bars and adjustable shocks are now gone in favor of stock pieces.

Has a fresh oil change, fresh plugs, new MAF sensor (lol) and new tranny fluid in it now. Tires probably have another year or two in them, brakes should last much longer than that.....

Basically I just want it gone now. Hasn't moved since I took it to the track earlier this month, sick of paying for it and I've got the bike to keep me entertained now anyway, so....... look up the book costs on it, someone would be getting one HELL of a deal if they're wanting to get into a Lightning right now. My asking price is just enough to cover my payoff and T&T on the Harley. I think that's fair. I should have some pics of it in it's current state up in the next day or two. I still have a few things to wrap up in the rear end, and it'll need an alingment before I can let it go (or you can take care of that and I'll knock a little off the price).

So yeah, anyway, that's that.

Last edited:

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
I'll give ya tree-fiddy! :beer:

Seriously, good luck with the sale! Hate to see it go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Last edited:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Damn man if gas wasnt the way it was Id love to have a second L for a DD good luck with the sell should go very quick.

Typhoon

Established Member
Congrats. Someone got a hell of a deal. that's gotta be one of the fastest sales I've seen here in the past few months.

Users who are viewing this thread