silly r6 owners....

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Funny how you can race a bike, but your car takes a shit when you were going to run lemons12?

Did you at least do a roll race?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Funny how you can race a bike, but your car takes a shit when you were going to run lemons12?

Did you at least do a roll race?

it was an engine ground wire that had somehow broken loose. i could never find it. took it to ford and they finally found the bad ground near the radiator support. cost me over $250. I dont care what anyone thinks

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
sounds to me like that kid needs a riding lesson

<---has never even so much as sat on a bike lol

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
they changed my name because they cant handle the fact that i actually have a fast gt and its not a ls1 or a 4v cobra. supposedly there are no fast gt's out there and its just a fairytale. they couldnt handle me in smack down. i always end up owning them so they did the only thing they could. ban me and change my name. its pretty pathetic because that doesnt change anything. ill still be on the boards, and still making ls1's look like pieces of shit

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I have no doubt that there are fast 2 valves, its just the people who misrepresent them and give them a bad name because they run their mouth and dont ever back it up when they say they will.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
racing lemons is like wasting my time. He is only 320rwhp and never showed when i went to race him. Its not that hard to predict the outcome

Doesn't he have a stalled auto with spray and a big sticky tire? Didn't he challenge you to a dig run? Sounds like you knew what would happen in a heads up drag race. :banana:

Good kill on the bike though. :pepper:

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
In school were you always picked on and beat up by the cool kids, but kept coming back for more because you thought they would be your friends?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
He sounds more like burnout now... I thought he got a permanent vacation?

Users who are viewing this thread