Silicone coolant hoses for 1998 Cobra

Snagmaster

Established Member
Anyone out there know where I can find a set of silicone radiator/ heater hoses for the 4.6 four cam 32 valve Cobra?.

I've looked on and off for weeks with no luck, always out of stock and other problems.

I went to HPS's website and they aren't available, I sent them an email but no reply, this is getting frustrating, they exist ( or did ) but no joy yet.

Anyone out there help me with this?

Thanks for any replys

bumsoil

Established Member
i cant seem to find any either, most of mine are OEM with 180k. so i would like to do them all at once.

Snagmaster

Established Member
Thanks, it seems they may have some, I'll find out on payday and post what I find, the red would be nicer for my car but I can't even find black ones in stock anywhere.

Snagmaster

Established Member
Is there a reason you want/need silicone ones?

Mine are original, 18 years old, just want to replace them before I have to, I've had silicone hoses on a fox body and a 360 mopar that came from a cop car, those are now 36 years old and still going strong.

What rubber hoses last 36 years?

That's why

Snagmaster

Established Member
Is there a reason you want/need silicone ones?

BTW, love the stance, same as mine will be I hope, 1998 cobra, 2 inches down in front, 1.5 in rear, not on car yet but soon as I can (total left knee replacement recently), and that's with full iso's.

New rubber after the drop so I can get it perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread