**Sigs/Banners**

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I tired putting the pic in my sig but it exceeded the KB. It is 34.9 kb so I tried hosting it on online and it says the file is to big. Help please lol.

JesseL

Established Member
SVTfrenchie-1.gif

Darkened it a bit, can't seam to get it under 19.5 kb though - - (w/o making it look like ass)

Witch I don't get, cause many others area way over 19.5...

Just link it, don't save/upload it.

Last edited:

sho95

Established Member
If you would like me to remove this from this thread, feel free to let me know
Here is my version Frenchie
lightningcopyyu3.jpg

Last edited:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Man... That is probably one of the best I've seen yet. (beside mine lol) It's great to see all the artistic ideas that many of you have. Good job guys.

sho95

Established Member
I am not in here to stir the pot.
You have great ideas and good skills too. I find it hard to pick out what people are actually looking for. Take my sig for instance. That is when i first got photoshop and havent bothered to change it to something that actually looks half decent. I like doing it for other people more than myself.
I just like to photoshop, learn new tricks and alot of my ideas dont even turn out. Whether they do or dont i still post em up. I like to see all the sigs as it gives ideas for the next ones.

I get the size properties for the sig from other peoples sigs. Mine are not huge but i could shrink them. I like the thinner look anyways.
Have fun

Last edited:

JesseL

Established Member
oh no, I not stiring pot either :D I like when someone makes a better looking one, it gives me idea's and styles, its a friendly thing, no worries :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread