Signature Wheels on my C7Z.... Sexy time inside!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Good to hear. Are there major diff. between the 15s and later models? What year is yours?

Its a 15. only has 2,600 miles on it. LOLOLOLOL...They changed the blower hat and intercooler bricks on the 17s and up. The M7 cars got an extra radiator as well. Other than that , not much.

MG0h3

Established Member
Its a 15. only has 2,600 miles on it. LOLOLOLOL...They changed the blower hat and intercooler bricks on the 17s and up. The M7 cars got an extra radiator as well. Other than that , not much.

Awesome good to know. Been considering making a change but not sure. Looks like they can be had in the mid 60s or so but those have more miles than yours.

RSbeast

Established Member
Very stockish and understated. Mild catch 22 for me as I’m sure they aren’t cheap. Swap the center caps and some might think they are factory. That said, it’s super clean.

Georgie

Established Member
Great looking Vette!!!

Looks all business except for that perforated/***/stainless cover plate around the tail pipes.

Where are these wheels made? Do the blanks come frome Asia? Are they forged? Would did they run you approximately?

First time I hear of these wheels. I'm sure I aint the only one that will want to hear feedback on them... Id like to know why did you go tone on tone like every harry & dick that gets wheels on actually really f****** fast cars...seriously..from the heart, why??

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Very stockish and understated. Mild catch 22 for me as I’m sure they aren’t cheap. Swap the center caps and some might think they are factory. That said, it’s super clean.

They look somewhat similar and its the main reason I chose this design. I love the look of the stock 20 spoke but they suck pretty much everywhere else. Signature actually changed the SV305 design to a more modern hard edge look but I came across a picture of the OG design and asked if they could still be made, and it was not a problem.

The pictures don't do these wheels any justice, in person they are really incredible. fit and finish is superb.

Car looks bad ass brother.

Congratulations on he car man. Excellent photography too. Look forward to seeing more.

Thank you, I'm very impressed with the quality and turn around time. Delivered as promised

Great looking Vette!!!

Looks all business except for that perforated/***/stainless cover plate around the tail pipes.

Where are these wheels made? Do the blanks come frome Asia? Are they forged? Would did they run you approximately?

First time I hear of these wheels. I'm sure I aint the only one that will want to hear feedback on them... Id like to know why did you go tone on tone like every harry & dick that gets wheels on actually really f****** fast cars...seriously..from the heart, why??
Great looking Vette!!!

I feel ya on the tailpipe cover. it was on the car when I bought it. It was a garage queen, and I mean garage queen. 1,900 miles in 3 years, garage queen. But, it was a flawless stock car optioned exactly what I was looking for. I can't for the life of me get it off though. I want to remove it and see how it looks or have my buddy powedercoat it black and I'll put it back on. when I go to put my exhaust on and have to remove the bumper, ill take it off then.

As far as the wheels, they are made over seas and were just over 4G delivered to my door. When I had them mounted and balanced my wheel guy had not heard of these, but said they had the best run out and balanced as good as any 2 piece wheel he had done. He deals with all the high end wheels too.

I went with the black combo because thats my theme with this car. All black! It just looks good, really good. If I had red calipers I may have done a red barrel on the black center, but in the sun, the gloss black on matte with stainless hardware just looks ridiculous.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Well done sir, well done!

I am sure that the pictures do not do them justice and must look like steamrollers from the rear.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
car looks great no doubt. just for me, guess I am old school, I like a deep dish wheel. the newer wheels that have the spokes to the outside of the rim don't look as good to me. for an outside spoke, these look great though.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
car looks great no doubt. just for me, guess I am old school, I like a deep dish wheel. the newer wheels that have the spokes to the outside of the rim don't look as good to me. for an outside spoke, these look great though.

Thanks, I love a deep dish wheel too but it just wouldn't work on this car.

SVTCam

Established Member
I might have to make one of those pictures my desktop wallpaper... that car is simply unbelievable man. Wheels look amazing, and that car just looks mean as hell. Awesome ride man, I'm jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread