Sig Help Please!!! I tried and I can't figure it out

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I trid to make my own sig but it is taking forever and I can't even figure out how to merge 2 pictures:nonono:

I was wondering if someone could please help me out.:bowdown:

You can see I started. I was trying to put these two car pics on the last pic of the blue sun. Then I wanted to put the "Whipplecharged" logo on there and 647/602 horsepower in some funky text like "Batik Regular" Maybe make the pics fade into the background or something. And maybe the Cobra symbol in there somewhere if it didn't look to busy. Nothing real complicated just clean and simple. I have a much better appreciation of the work that goes into some of these sigs on here.
Here's my pics:
bluesuncropon0.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
That's looks great. Would it help you if you had the original pics? It looks like you cleaned them up pretty nice. :bowdown: I'll get you some better pics this morning. These are just the ones the previous owner had in his for sale thread. :shrug: I'm not sure if I like that rear 3/4 view I think I'd like a front better.
They don't have to be 100% opaque either. I was thinking having the 3/4 view bigger, like almost the entire size of the sig, but have it faded kind of like the Whipple logo (which is awesome by the way:coolman: ). Then overlap the front view on one half, pretty much opaque, and my user name and horsepower numbers could be on the other half.
Just like in your sig, you've got the blue background with a car faded in across the whole thing. I like that. :rockon: Let me get you some better pics.
Does it help if I do the extracting first? :idea: I figured out how to do that at least.:rolleyes:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Its up to you, but im fine with doing it if you want.
since you got everything figured out it should be quick
also is that the correct wipple logo?
BTW your car is beautiful

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. Yeah that's the logo I was thinking of. I have one on my car that says Ford Racing and Whipple on it. I'll get a pic of it too. I wish I could take credit for it, but I bought it that way. It's lowered 2 inches and withthose TSWs I thought it looked awesome. Couldn't pass it up.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Ok here's the new pics I took. I took a couple from the front 3/4 and one straight on from the side. I think the side pic would look good faded in the background, and one of the 3/4 views for the foreground. I also got and a close up of the lip on the rear wheel, that one might look good faded into the background instead. Whatever you think. I wish I could just do them real quick so I knew for sure what looks the best. I also got a pic of my Ford/Whipple sticker. If you could crop that in that would be cool, if not the one you got is fine.

I also threw one in of what was going to be my toy until I found the Cobra:-D

dsc00974emailfj3.jpg

dsc00973cropfi4.jpg

dsc00980emailjr0.jpg

dsc00982emailum7.jpg

dsc00973jt4.jpg

dsc00967emailmn9.jpg

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Ill say it again.THAT CAR LOOKS SO BADASS with those rims. If i still had mine, those are the ones i would get tomorrow. The new pics you posted look great

Mr Incredible

Established Member
03silversvt said:
Ill say it again.THAT CAR LOOKS SO BADASS with those rims. If i still had mine, those are the ones i would get tomorrow. The new pics you posted look great

Thanks again. I wish I could take all the credit. The guy who had it before me took great care of it.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
LMK What you think of this one
If i get a chance i ll try to do something different for another option,
Love working with you pics:pepper:
mrincredible2jc9.jpg

Mr Incredible

Established Member
That is PERFECT!!!:bowdown: I'm putting it in my sig right now. I don't know what I would do different. I was originally thinking I would like to have my horsepower and torque numbers in there somewhere (647/602) but I hate to cover up that great shot of the back rim. It's great the way it is.

Thank You very much!!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Thanks again!! I love it. I think I'll keep the one without the numbers for now. It just looks cleaner, less cluttered. Maybe I'll put it in some text below the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread