sidescoops

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
they should go on like the stock ones come off. Are they any different on the back? It should be the 5 or so plastic clips that hold it on. You might have to remove the clips off of your stock scoops and reuse them on the saleens.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
they should go on like the stock ones come off. Are they any different on the back? It should be the 5 or so plastic clips that hold it on. You might have to remove the clips off of your stock scoops and reuse them on the saleens.

you think you know everything...:nonono: :bored:

:p

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
you think you know everything...:nonono: :bored:

Man everything is a flame with you now..do you search out my posts and try to look for flaws? And BTW 90% of the shit I answer is right.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Man everything is a flame with you now..do you search out my posts and try to look for flaws? And BTW 90% of the shit I answer is right.

Interestingly enough, I do actually go to threads that I see you posted in last... hope it doesn't scare you... just adding on to not posting those pics yet, btw, they'll come when my exhaust from rob comes, I'm hoping to post a site with pics of every mod for people to see but it seems like I keep trying to buy new mods, either way, whether I buy more mods or not, it'll be up after my exhaust... sorry to highjack, one more thing, never doubted any of your answers, you didn't see the ":p " at the bottom?

:beer:

mstngcobra46

Established Member
nah they're not like the stock ones. the guy from saleen says you put the screws in from the bak. Seems like it will be fun getting to the bak of the scoops. Thanx anyway guys.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
so is your car running good now??

it's been real cold outside and I got home late (had to go to school to buy more books after work) so, in escence, no it's still in the same shape. I think I'll do the copression test and get the valve cover off tomorrow for a diagnosis and hopefully fix it saturday...

Damned books, I could've been after cooled...:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread