Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Had these put on. Thought it was nice touch to front

FE4DA947-85A8-4D42-8ED4-49A183EEE42A_zpsnbdewvct.jpg

9C6406F8-3598-4F98-983D-44679D4F9A43_zpsvwzx03ru.jpg

ThomasL

Established Member
Looks great! This is likely my next mod. How was the install? I've heard it's not so simple.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Looks great! This is likely my next mod. How was the install? I've heard it's not so simple.

Paid dealer 50.00. He spent an hr on it and another 30min waiting to make sure it set before a drove off. Did tell me he needed that time to clean and prep area.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Did mine to,,,very simple. Sides and rears.

Good addition Roushman. :beer:

Last edited:

ThomasL

Established Member
Good to know install is easy. Not sure where i read it was a pain. Hopefully doing sides and rears soon.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
So just double sided tape and plastic push pins are what holds these babies on? No drilling or alterations to the vehicle needed?

They look great OP. I'd love to get sides, rears and rock guards to protect the painted rockers.

Ky GT500

Established Member
So just double sided tape and plastic push pins are what holds these babies on? No drilling or alterations to the vehicle needed?

They look great OP. I'd love to get sides, rears and rock guards to protect the painted rockers.

Rears you have to drill but it's just plastic, then slide the J-clips on for the bolts. Comes with template for hole locations, pretty simple. Sides are push pins and double stick 3-M tape.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Looks great! My gf ordered me the side splitters/rear splitters and Jaeger Bro's splash guards for the front for V-day. Can't wait for them to get here to put them all on!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Rears you have to drill but it's just plastic, then slide the J-clips on for the bolts. Comes with template for hole locations, pretty simple. Sides are push pins and double stick 3-M tape.

Just the info I was looking for. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread