Side skirts

My94GT

Established Member
heres the part number i just called the dealer i order parts from through my shop......you can get them by the clip with out the molding

..................F-4ZZ6310182-A :coolman:

Last edited:

bvysochin

Established Member
Maybe I'm thinking something else.. but last time I looked, they were just the normal black tree-lookin' push clips that hold them on.. There's quite a few of them that span the length of the side skirt.. They're available at autozone and kragen..

My94GT

Established Member
bvysochin said:
Maybe I'm thinking something else.. but last time I looked, they were just the normal black tree-lookin' push clips that hold them on.. There's quite a few of them that span the length of the side skirt.. They're available at autozone and kragen..
yea thats what they look like to me

My94GT

Established Member
TTargaSupra said:
Try a local bodyshop
most prolly wont stock them. they are kind of a car specific thing. best bet is a dealer, or aftermarket place like napa or auto zone ect.

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
Well they are not the push in christmas tree looking pins they are about a 2 inch wide flat pieace of plastic with ridges on it and a arrowhead looking pin in the center.

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
My94GT said:
heres the part number i just called the dealer i order parts from through my shop......you can get them by the clip with out the molding

..................F-4ZZ6310182-A :coolman:
Thanks bro I will call tomorrow for them.

Users who are viewing this thread