side skirt choices

11dsgGT

Established Member
Earlier this month someone rear-ended me so its time to upgrade! I am going to have a Saleen rear-end bumper put on, but to make it flow I need new side skirts.

My options:
Painted stock
Painted stockw/roush
Street Scene
Saleen

Are there any others that will flow with the Saleen front/rear bumpers that I don't know about? I dont think the Roush addition with the stock skirts will look good at all, so Ive already decided not to go that route.

11dsgGT

Established Member
Not my car, but has the street scene sides with a Saleen bumper
33tikn4.jpg

esj1o7.jpg

At work and dont have a current picture of my car, but this my old car...only difference is the color which is now Kona Blue

2hyatfs.jpg

What the saleen ones look like

nmjj2s.jpg

Fun4me

Established Member
I think having just the saleen rear looks good enough. But either of the 2 other options look even better. Tough choice. How much for the rear, side, spoiler? If I were to go that route, I would just do the whole Saleen treatment. Post some pics when you're done, I'd like to see the look in Kona.

naeem5oh

Established Member
if u notice on the white stang and from ive witnessed in person, the saleen rear has a bad fitment, the panels end up with gaps... i had my gt500 rear valence paint matched along with my stock sideskirts and then added roush splitters...
IMG_0901_zps0e5ed59c.jpg

IMG_0886_zps0e9e92ad.jpg

george.arnold

Established Member
if u notice on the white stang and from ive witnessed in person, the saleen rear has a bad fitment, the panels end up with gaps... i had my gt500 rear valence paint matched along with my stock sideskirts and then added roush splitters...
IMG_0901_zps0e5ed59c.jpg

IMG_0886_zps0e9e92ad.jpg

This looks great. I've contemplated doing this, but not sure if it would have the impact on my black car like it does on the red.

naeem5oh

Established Member
This looks great. I've contemplated doing this, but not sure if it would have the impact on my black car like it does on the red.

it will, that gloss black will stand out from the flat black plastic, i just wished it came painted like that... 2013 owners got the best of everthing:bored:

naeem5oh

Established Member
Not my car, but has the street scene sides with a Saleen bumper
33tikn4.jpg

esj1o7.jpg

At work and dont have a current picture of my car, but this my old car...only difference is the color which is now Kona Blue

2hyatfs.jpg

What the saleen ones look like

nmjj2s.jpg

i knew that grey looked kinda off, the center of that valence is painted instead of black

11dsgGT

Established Member
Neem, that looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing... I want to go that route so I can save some money. Buying the saleen ones, plus paint would be close to $600

c. love

Established Member
That white car is kinda gross. I like neems car alot. That rear the way neem did it looks very very good it adds a touch of class.

11dsgt learn to paint man!! Easy easier than you might think-the hard part is the facilities and tools.

Users who are viewing this thread