SICK TT cobra,

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
03Cobra/C5Killr said:
Damn that Sh*t is Legit! I think I've seen that guy on this forum not sure what his name is though.

his name on here is SMASHEDHEADCAT from NC i believe. if you guys are interested in the car shoot him a pm...he'll get an email notification to come here and check it. sick car, btw

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
good ol josh, that is a old vid of his car, you should see it now with the blue stripes, absoulutly sick. I know he was talking about selling it but cant remember if he has yet or not.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks for the props guys. That's my cobra. I absolutely love it!

Mod List at the time of the vid:

HP 50mm twin turbo kit
Upgraded billet blow off valves
60lb injectors
Borla stinger catback
Built solid axle (97 cobra)
Moser 31 spline axles
Eaton Posi
T/A diff girdle
FMS 4.30 gears
X2C Race upper and lower control arms
Steeda rear drag springs
SCT 2800 MAF
Tuned by myself and Randy Haywood with the SCT PRP
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
DFX clutch disk
Centerforce DF Pressure plate
Fidanza alum flywheel
Turbosmart Eboost EBC
Dyno Jet Wideband commander
--------------------------------

I think that's it, now it's got FMS 3.55 gears and is now completely tuned by myself. I'm using a combination of Randy Haywood's tune, part of a base tune from RWTD and my own spark tables and MAF X-fer function. I've got the car building 17psi of boost on the SCT 2-step with my MAF X-fer function and Randy's spark table on race fuel.

The car is hurt right now though, I didn't have the axle tubes welded and now they've repositioned themselves in the housing slightly. It doesn't make any noise, but it needs attention. One of my friend's offered me some coin for it the way it sits and I accepted his offer. However, he hasn't come up
money for it yet. If it goes, I'm going to build a fox body with a procharged '03 cobra motor in it. But, if they guy doesn't come up with the money, I'm perfectly content with that. I absolutely love this car and wouldn't mind keeping her forever.

Emerald

Established Member
This car is super slow!!! Ha! Ha! Just kidding Josh. Josh is my neighbor and all I ever hear is those nasty blow off valves everytime he pulls in. Well built car Josh, But I know you have bigger and better plans now. There's always that time when you have to decide (Street or strip). Only so fast you can go in a true streeter. -Jeff

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Emerald said:
This car is super slow!!! Ha! Ha! Just kidding Josh. Josh is my neighbor and all I ever hear is those nasty blow off valves everytime he pulls in. Well built car Josh, But I know you have bigger and better plans now. There's always that time when you have to decide (Street or strip). Only so fast you can go in a true streeter. -Jeff

I'm still torn on what to do. The TT cobra is definately badass, but I know a mod fox with an "inferior" procharger would be beyond NASTY!!

smashedheadcat

Established Member
realaxed83 said:
badass car man, what numbers does it put down...any numbers at the track?
Due to the 4.30 gears I never got a good number. I made 560rwhp with 12psi but it's spin just as the boost would hit. 8psi was tame enough to keep traction. 494/494 with 8psi, 18 deg timing and a 10.3 air to fuel ratio. Track times are in the 11.7's sliding all over the place. The rear is hurt so the camber angle is all kinds of jacked up robbing me of some contact patch.

Users who are viewing this thread