sick motorcycle racing crashes

black04

Established Member
Originally posted by project626
Just so you're aware...You've just erased any thought of me getting a crotch rochet:nonono:

ive wanted one till i just watched this now im staying on 4 wheels

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
i guess the really sad part is the guys out in the streets dont wear leather ...or helmets for that matter...(no flames not all just the stupid ones). My buddy crashed his 900RR cuz the newbie of there group decided to show off.... wheelied right on top of my buddies ass end and they both went down. The newbie dumba$$ walked away.... my buddy had road-rash over 50% his body. Never road another crotch again.(me I mean)That was just plain ugly...:eek:

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Originally posted by 93deznutsblown
i guess the really sad part is the guys out in the streets dont wear leather ...or helmets for that matter...(no flames not all just the stupid ones). My buddy crashed his 900RR cuz the newbie of there group decided to show off.... wheelied right on top of my buddies ass end and they both went down. The newbie dumba$$ walked away.... my buddy had road-rash over 50% his body. Never road another crotch again.(me I mean)That was just plain ugly...:eek:

Well, remember...some state laws (such as South Carolina) don't require a helmet to be worn while riding a bike:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread