Show my heavy metal bro's some love & likes!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Way back in the mid-90's I met a group of guys who were touring military bases across the Pacific performing shows for the troops. I first got to know them when they came to Kadena on Okinawa and played at the NCO club. During my numerous tours I kept bumping into them at different Pacific bases (Osan Korea, Andersen Guam, etc.). My family and I became close friends with band and would always host them when they were on tour in our area. They are from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and are a heavy metal band called ASKA, they just released their 7th album entitled "Knight Strike". They truly are a great bunch of guys and are patriots to the bone!

If you got a couple minutes to spare please go watch their first video from the new album. The song is called Soul Stealer. Need to get them some views so the YouTube algorithm starts suggesting them more.

Thanks SVTPerf!

U.M.

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Sounds really good to me. Like the riff and more importantly the vocals are good. I don't like that death metal or screaming crap LOL.

I may be off but I'm getting a Vince Neal vibe. I'm definitely forwarding this to my other metal head buddies!!!!

Thanks for sharing @Uncle Meat !!

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
I like it, a kind of throw back feel with an update.

I'm fairly certain I've seen them before when I was stationed in Atsugi. The name rings a bell. The other band that sticks out from that time at the enlisted club is better than Ezra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread