wish I had a terminator
Established Member
see

img019.jpg
[/IMG]

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
First bay of my 2 bay garage. Rebuilding my 96 ACR (SRT-4 Frankenstein) Neon Coupe. Was in the middle of building it out of a 2.0 420A.

Everything in that one bay was from stripping the car, the other bay is clear.... kinda.... (the car was in it at the time).

7240580032_large.jpg

When the infamous NY Flood of June 2006 hit. Lost the house, garage, and land (lost $160,000 investment), but FEMA bought it for what was left on it (about $80,000), then sold it in an auction and my brothers ex-wife bought it. God I miss that place lol.

The garage itself was like.... 1,000 sq-ft. Had two work areas separate from the bays, had a work bench in the back of the bays, as well as tools on the wall, as well in the two work areas, if you want a garage something like that let me know, I think I still have the blue prints from when i bought the house/land from my brother and his (then) wife.

Last edited:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
First bay of my 2 bay garage. Rebuilding my 96 ACR (SRT-4 Frankenstein) Neon Coupe. Was in the middle of building it out of a 2.0 420A.

Everything in that one bay was from stripping the car, the other bay is clear.... kinda.... (the car was in it at the time).

7240580032_large.jpg

When the infamous NY Flood of June 2006 hit. Lost the house, garage, and land (lost $160,000 investment), but FEMA bought it for what was left on it (about $80,000), then sold it in an auction and my brothers ex-wife bought it. God I miss that place lol.

The garage itself was like.... 1,000 sq-ft. Had two work areas separate from the bays, had a work bench in the back of the bays, as well as tools on the wall, as well in the two work areas, if you want a garage something like that let me know, I think I still have the blue prints from when i bought the house/land from my brother and his (then) wife.

Damnnnnn!!!!! I thought mine was bad!:poke: Sorry to hear about your flood damage, though I bet even though it looks like a mess you still know where everything is exactly...:rolling:

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Damnnnnn!!!!! I thought mine was bad!:poke: Sorry to hear about your flood damage, though I bet even though it looks like a mess you still know where everything is exactly...:rolling:

Yeah. Tools against back wall, compressor, air tools, and race car tools in separate room.

Race car body panels/random beer signs up in rafters.

Redneck machine shop (drill press, other misc stuff) in other separate room.

Everything had a place, and everything was in its place in that garage up until the flood.

Users who are viewing this thread