Shout out for Forced Motorsports

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Just got back from dyno tuning at Forced Motorsports in Sarasota. Chris tuned my friends whipple equipped Termi. The experience and his tuning ability are great! He does a lot of coyote tuning and will be tuning helping me with my CPR turbo build. When we left he was pulling a Paxton coyote on the rollers.

corepwn

Established Member
I've known the owner Justin for years, great pricing and great customer service. Chris has also worked with me to sort out tune issues more than once, they're good people!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Just got back from dyno tuning at Forced Motorsports in Sarasota. Chris tuned my friends whipple equipped Termi. The experience and his tuning ability are great! He does a lot of coyote tuning and will be tuning helping me with my CPR turbo build. When we left he was pulling a Paxton coyote on the rollers.

Thanks Man, It was good meeting you guys. Your buddy has a clean cobra, but almost 12 year old alternator did not like us too much. The paxton we pulled in made good power, but it needed a BAP.

I've known the owner Justin for years, great pricing and great customer service. Chris has also worked with me to sort out tune issues more than once, they're good people!

Thanks for the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread