Shouldn't be awake

Twisty

Established Member
It is freaken 5:12 in the morning and I can't sleep, it has been like this for the last two weeks and it is starting to drive me nuts. I'll go to bed around six and then not wake up intil 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I think I have insomnia maybe something to drink (or smoke for that matter) would help. Does anyone have anything that helps them sleep.:sleeping: <---- What I should be doing!

ssssnake

Established Member
Don't look at the clock. It's a mental thing with me. I keep looking at the clock and thinking, "It's 2:30, I only have a couple of hours to sleep." Then I can't sleep because I keep thinking about it. If you only have 2 or 3 hours of sleep tonite, you'll make it up tomorrow. Good luck.

nj7703

Established Member
I sometimes pop on the TV, or even just put the radio on low, sorry lack of sleep sucks, amazing how fast it can hit you

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Eric is so correct. I lift and walk/jog every day and I sleep great as a direct result:thumbsup:

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
i know the feeling, the trick i use is if you dont have to get up early unplug the alarm clock so you wont look at it. if you do get up early turn it around so you cant see it

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
sex helps, if possible with another person.

Puts me right to sleep :D

GOOD, when i roll over and start to snore i'll feel less guilty :thumbsup:

supercharged95

Established Member
i seriously used to be an insomniac i swear so just used to take a couple puffs on the 'ol magic pipe
icon_smoke2.gif
and that'd put me out like a baby.

Twisty

Established Member
Originally posted by supercharged95
i seriously used to be an insomniac i swear so just used to take a couple puffs on the 'ol magic pipe
icon_smoke2.gif
and that'd put me out like a baby.

I would but my girlfriend has a problem with it and I need to stay clean just in case my court case goes south.

supercharged95

Established Member
that's understandable...hmmm....well the only other option is to watch "asian invasion" for some odd reason after about 30 minutes of that i'm tired as hell
wanker.gif

ltv1

Established Member
The Zen of Sleep is no Sleep, do not give it great gravity or it will get worse. Dope is not real sleep. Torture yourself physically, weights running, Australian Rules Football, whatever. Don't take Melatonin! Don't take Dope! I am only pontificating because I have worn the same happy hat you are wearing before. It sucks, but it works itself out. Really.

Users who are viewing this thread