Should they stay or should they go?

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
Right now I am running 275/40/17"s up front they pull like a bitch they are Kumho Ecsta supras. They grab every grove in the road and pul you all over, the question at hand is I am thinking of dropping down to 255/40/17"s on the front do you guys think this would help out?:shrug:

Venom351R

Established Member
Im running 255/45/17 Nittos and they pull like a MOFO. Its not so much that its 255 VS 275 is the fact that you have 17" rims. Its the price we pay for having bigger rims, the 17's and 18's on the front.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
According to the guys over at Corner Carvers who tend to be dead on the money, the problem is our mushy ass A arm bushings. Apparently when you replace them with poly ones, this problem gets a whole lot better. If you're lowered, it could also be a problem with the angle of your steering arms which can be corrected with a bump steer kit.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I noticed the car doesn't pull as much when I put my stock wheels back on the other day with 255's. But I did notice how much better handling was with the 275's. I say stick with the 275's.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I have 245/45/17 BFG KDW's on the front and don't have that pulling effect. Had the same size Ventus crapola's and they pulled like the car needed alignment and handled like s**t.

Users who are viewing this thread