should I worry, did CAI,Pipe,T.B., Preditor

lemonademan

Established Member
Guy's,
I have a 03 with 3400 miles. This weekend, I installed a K&N FIPK, C&L pipe, and a Accufab Throttlebody w/spacer. I also used the performance tune on the Preditor tuner. I have not gotten it to a dyno yet. I still have a Bassani header back complete exhaust, and 2.73 pully with motoblue non slip, and tensioners ect... I also am putting a double pass HE on it.
Should I go easy on the car until I get it tuned in on a dyno.
All I have done now is the cai, c&l pipe,T.B. with spacer, and performance tune.
Anyone have any coments, or ideas for me.
thanks.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
alright i hope you didnt get in it yet...you need to put the pulley tune on the car....the performance tune is for a stock cobra with exhaust and an intake...put the pulley tune on the car and it will be alot safer.

Nick

lemonademan

Established Member
you just scared me for a second! lol So you think everything is all set with the air fuel mix? You guys scare me when I read how easy it is to melt down an engine.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
lol you should be fine but if it sounds like its detonating or anything thats when it gets scary lol...yea its easy to blow up anything even a 500k porche..

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
The pulley tune is supposed to be a little rich with a 2.81, intake and exhaust. You could be borderline.I would get it checked for peace of mind.

cobra12003

Established Member
lemonademan said:
Thanks, does anyone have any more thoughts? Does anyone know anyone in R.I. ?? Tuners?
With your car stock ,except filter,cold air you should use performance tune
When you change pully , pully tune,

Users who are viewing this thread