Should i trade my V1-s for a V2-e?

brharris777

Established Member
I have an opportunity to trade my v1-s to someone who has a V2-E on a stroked 2v. he cant make use of the high rev capability of the v2-e and thinks that the v1-s will be a better blower and build boost a little lower. Vortech's specs show that the V2-E makes less boost but flows 1150 cfm compared to the v1's 1050cfm.

So my question is this, Is this a good trade for both of us? Will we both be getting more out of the head unit that we are trading? Or am I better off just hanging on to my V1-s.

btw, my enigne is fully forged, 10.5-1, long tubes, catless mid, SLP LM2, stock heads and cams for now (shopping for a good deal on a set as we speak).

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I have an opportunity to trade my v1-s to someone who has a V2-E on a stroked 2v. he cant make use of the high rev capability of the v2-e and thinks that the v1-s will be a better blower and build boost a little lower. Vortech's specs show that the V2-E makes less boost but flows 1150 cfm compared to the v1's 1050cfm.

So my question is this, Is this a good trade for both of us? Will we both be getting more out of the head unit that we are trading? Or am I better off just hanging on to my V1-s.

btw, my enigne is fully forged, 10.5-1, long tubes, catless mid, SLP LM2, stock heads and cams for now (shopping for a good deal on a set as we speak).

From what I can tell the E trim is the same as an S with a different impeller, although you cannot upgrade an E trim to an Si. The E trim was built specifically for 4V Cobras.. I don't know if I'd trade or not..

Users who are viewing this thread