Should I sell the purple car?

kansasCityGt

Established Member
I've bee debating back and forth. I like Lacey a lot. She needs some work. I've had her for 3 years. I want to get a car that is newer so I'm not always fixing petty things. I'd get a Sonic Blue, Silver, or bright red 03. I have an engine that is waiting to get built. Just a stock engine with a single T70. I don't have a car payment. My insurance would go up, I'd gain a car payment. Or, should I just fix my car, get it running right and beat up on some 03 and 04s :-D

Here are some pics

1202601018_l.jpg

455688198_l.jpg

455693839_l.jpg

Bankstitan

Pwns F150s daily
Established Member
depends on what you can afford. If you can afford a car payment i would go for the 03-04 cobra and work on that. Otherwise just spend a few grand on your mustang and get it running right and enjoy

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
id say keep the car... and save up until you can afford something new. With the market the way it is, and costs of living etc... when shit hits the fan, you gota be ready.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
if that's saphire blue thats a bad looking color in person! i'd keep it

If by bad you mean purple, then yes. I'd rather not pick up a 400 buck a month car payment plus gain 100-200 bucks on your insurance. But what do I know, I'm only your roomate and have owned a 95 and an 03. The rule is if you buy an 03, you still have to be able to pay rent. :thumbsup:

kansasCityGt

Established Member
If by bad you mean purple, then yes. I'd rather not pick up a 400 buck a month car payment plus gain 100-200 bucks on your insurance. But what do I know, I'm only your roomate and have owned a 95 and an 03. The rule is if you buy an 03, you still have to be able to pay rent. :thumbsup:

Asshat :lol:

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Damn that car is reflective lol...you must keep her waxed or something real good because I can barely see the color only the reflections haha

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I'd keep the purple one, a newer one will have problems of its own. And besides, it's a lot more uncommon to see a nice SN95 than a nice New Edge.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Evidentally you have only seen them in pictures. His car looks blue maybe one time per day when the sun is exactly at the right postion. Maybe like 4:24pm.

lol, my guitar as that same problem (I know completely awkward to bring up in a SVT forum, but whatever)

Its a satin finish (non-gloss fyi) and technically is 'midnight blue', well it looked blue in the pictures and such, but it definitely looks more purple than blue in person...except like you said, when the sun hits it JUST right

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'd keep the purple one, a newer one will have problems of its own. And besides, it's a lot more uncommon to see a nice SN95 than a nice New Edge.

What she said.

I miss my 94 GT =*-(

By the way, the clear corners didn't stay on the car for long. . . .I didn't like the look.

IMG_0180.jpg

. . . . . but then again, I do love its replacement. ;)

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
if you really want an 03/04 cobra, nothing will fill that void. no matter how fast your car ends up. i'd say, sell your car for top dollar. then put that towards the 03/04

Users who are viewing this thread