Should I seek help? LOL

rage_svt

Established Member
Does anyone else spend all their money on their car? My friends all make fun of me cause I’m 25 and I don’t have a single piece of furniture in my place (I even sleep on a air bed LOL), the Tv and I both sit on the floor. I could buy furniture, but I’d much rather spend my cash on a new exhaust, pulleys, etc. I eat good old ramen noodles, but the car always gets premium gas, and nothing less than Mobil 1 every 3,000 miles. Does anyone else do this, or I am the only one? Seriously, is there something wrong with me?

rage_svt

Established Member
Guess by the number of views and the no responses that means my friends must be right. Guess my plans for a KB will have to wait. Looks like I’ll be swinging by the furniture store today. =(

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
sgt d said:
these cars are fun but they are really hard to have some good ol sex in..... get some furniture!

Thats why they makes trucks too, trust me on that one. 6' bed that doesn't need to be made! :pepper: :banana:

Tunink

Established Member
If I had an 03-04 Cobra I would probably do the same thing, however, buying blow-up furniture is a nice inexpensive option. Have fun explaining things to any potential date you might have however, atleast if you take her home.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
2 birds with one stone!

Buy a rear seat delete for the car, and bingo......you have a mini couch for your place to sit on!

rtdakota

Established Member
What I don't understand, is how you can sacrifice quality of life for a ****ing car. :shrug: Someone please educate me, because I just don't get it. :dw:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Spend your money the way you want to spend it, but just know furniture is a better investment.

magRT496

Established Member
Meh, as previously stated, its your money so spend it on what makes you happy. my parents always nag me about spending so much cash on my car but its what makes me happy and when the the g/f says you need to buy some new clothes i buy headers :D

On the other hand, i dont know if could live in a total dump. go to target, they have quality furniture for a not too bad price. just get like a tv stand and a coffee table and be done with it.

magRT496

Established Member
hydroshutter said:
Spend your money the way you want to spend it, but just know furniture is a better investment.
a better investment towards getting some poon, the cobra will bait em, but a nice bachelor pad will set the hook and real them in :pepper:

VFOERSTER

Established Member
Get some furniture. Just who cares what kind of furniture. Target is a good place for it just 100 bucks a month towards your apartment and the rest on your car.

vipergts281

Established Member
rage_svt said:
I’m 25

I don’t have a single piece of furniture in my place

I even sleep on a air bed

the Tv and I both sit on the floor.

I could buy furniture, but I’d much rather spend my cash on a new exhaust, pulleys, etc.

I eat good old ramen noodles

but the car always gets premium gas

Seriously, is there something wrong with me?
:idea:

99TA

Do You Wanna Hit It?
Established Member
rage_svt said:
Does anyone else spend all their money on their car? My friends all make fun of me cause I’m 25 and I don’t have a single piece of furniture in my place (I even sleep on a air bed LOL), the Tv and I both sit on the floor. I could buy furniture, but I’d much rather spend my cash on a new exhaust, pulleys, etc. I eat good old ramen noodles, but the car always gets premium gas, and nothing less than Mobil 1 every 3,000 miles. Does anyone else do this, or I am the only one? Seriously, is there something wrong with me?
I used to (not to the extent of yourself. I would never not have furniture & a bed just to play w/my cars), but as I have grown up I have realized it's a waste of $ & have since cut down a lot.

House > Modding any car

I'm 25 as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread