Established Member
^
sorry man I already beat you to it. LOL

I think its a typo, once you give the seller a call I'm sure
he'll say he forgot to add the 4 before the 5

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
^ exactly whet I was thinking! I don't even look for vehicles on auto trader, eBay ect. Just find one on here, you know if it's a scam or not on here. I'm a proud owner of a car from this site!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

To answer your question, yes, you should go pick it up. Call or email the guy and say hey, i want to come take a look at the car or come buy it, when would be a good time? And if they reply with something like im not in town right now or we just moved or im in the military, then its probably a scam.

I have found many listings like this and i email the seller and say i would like to come pick the car up as soon as possible. Let me know when a good time would be. And they always say some bullshit excuse and then i make fun of them for being a horrible scammer.

VtekII

Established Member
i thought, any one selling and item for an advertised price has to honor that price until the advertisement is corrected... i swear ive read that somewhere... and i know ive heard of atleast one person that got a car for thousands less because the dealer misrepresented the price and had to honor it.

Users who are viewing this thread