Should I go lower?

BradJ

Established Member
Right now I don't scrape on any speedbumps, driveways, no rubbing...but I kinda want a more 'tucked' look, especially in the rear. What do you guys think? Maybe a 1/2" down?

IMG_2492.gif

BradJ

Established Member
Hmmm, half and half :) maybe I need a better picture, can't really see the gap between the wheel and fender in this pic, too dark

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
i say completely remove the gap up front just so its flush and what you have to drop the front drop the back so it stays the same stance

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have any better pics? I've always liked the raked look, maybe a 1/2" lower like you said.
What springs do you currently have in the car?

BradJ

Established Member
Here this one kinda shows the wheel gap better. I'm thinking I might need 1/4" or 1/2" spacers in the rear too

IMG_2493.gif

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Well since you have coil-overs I say drop it down for a while and if you don't like it then pick it back up, although I doubt you will raise it back up.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
try just dropping the front down a quarter inch or half, I think the car looks damn good with a little rake in it, if its too much then drop the rear a 1/4 inch as well

thorco3

Established Member
looks good as is, but I like 'em low too. sorry that was no help what so ever, haha.

I like the license plate as well.

BradJ

Established Member
Well I guess I'll just lower it a bit, maybe 1/2 front and rear...keep the slight rake.

I just hate to muck with the front cause my alignment guy charges $100 a pop lol

Users who are viewing this thread