Should I buy this one?

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Whats wrong with laser red?? I think this color is the best red yet..I get compliments from alot of people on just its color, but everyone has their opinion;-) Is rio red the same as laser tinted red??

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
For that low-mileage '99 w/ all of the fixes & whatnot, I would not hesitate to snap it up. That thing only has 2700 miles, absolutely was a weekend car....no doubt. LOL :thumbsup:

svtduck

Established Member
I'm curious, other than with blind luck, the only way to get exactly what you want is to order it new. If your going to buy on the used market, the odds of getting exactly what you want and slim and none, with none teetering on the brink of the abiss. :smmon:

svtmesoon

Established Member
Actually, now I am prolly gonna go with an 03. They are gonna change(in the 2nd run) from torch red to who knows what color red, I just hope that it isn't laser(no flames on laser intended!!!), If it is laser red, I will go with a White, or Sonic 03. Later

svtmesoon

Established Member
Actually, now I am prolly gonna go with an 03, unless a P-red at an awesome price pops up really soon. They are gonna change(in the 2nd run) from torch red to who knows what color red, I just hope that it isn't laser(no flames on laser intended!!!), If it is laser red, I will go with a White, or Sonic 03. Later

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by svtmesoon
Actually, now I am prolly gonna go with an 03, unless a P-red at an awesome price pops up really soon. They are gonna change(in the 2nd run) from torch red to who knows what color red, I just hope that it isn't laser(no flames on laser intended!!!), If it is laser red, I will go with a White, or Sonic 03. Later
The new color is "Redfire" and yes, unfortunately for you, is a "candy apple" type like Laser...

The pics of the white ones I have seen really accentuate the blackout treatment on the car (chin, vents, bumper, etc) and I would hazard a guess that white will be the rarest of all the 2003's... The new Dark Shadow Grey looks sweet, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread