Should I buy this classic Mustang?

xTynaCorpX

Established Member
Before you say yes. In buying this I would put myself way into debt and prevent myself from buying a house. But it was restored by my deceased grandfather. It is a 1968 Mustang convertible. My main reason for wanting to buy this is so one you a-holes don't get a piece of my family history but at the same time I don't have the money. Advise. :shrug:

P.S. Sorry about the image quality I had a shitty camera to take the pics.

mustang1zz2.jpg

mustang2ep8.jpg

mustang4fe1.jpg

mustnag5ub4.jpg

NXSVTCOBRA

from the sounds of it, you make it seem like it's overly expensive, however I agree with LL. It's your grandfathers' car but you'll be making a helluva sacrifice to get something in his memory

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
My main reason for wanting to buy this is so one you a-holes don't get a piece of my family history

Wow! Nice comment to the guys you are asking advice of. I hope you buy it, and just so you know a car is never worth more than a house.

BTW, he wasted his money restoring it. He probably invested twice what it is worth.

xTynaCorpX

Established Member
I figured you guys would be proud to be called a-holes, plus you get the gist. I don't want someone I don't know with the old man's car.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
if it was ur grandfathers car who r u buying it from? and sorry to hear about your grandfather.

xTynaCorpX

Established Member
My grandmother. She hates the thing and wants it gone. She needs the money and has already had offers so if I am going to get it I need to move on it.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
maybe you could buy the car and live in it, or live with your grandmother???

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Buy the house first then secure the purchase of the car if your still able, if not at least you own a home.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
as much as i like cars the house would have to come first. also get some more time on here before you start calling people A-holes buddy!

Higgs Boson

Established Member
You mean your family isn't going to sell it to you for a dollar like they should?

Fiscal responsibility > nostalgia

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
xTynaCorpX said:
I figured you guys would be proud to be called a-holes, plus you get the gist. I don't want someone I don't know with the old man's car.
Get over it. It is just a piece of metal. I hope what is important about your grandpa is in your heart not in your wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread