should i buy this car?

btmhwb

Established Member
Hello guys, I am new here, lookin at getting a cobra, don't have that much money to spend, so I found this one here.

http://ebay.carad.com/viewItem/viewAllPhotos.cfm?listing=9893624&template=48

It's a 10th anniversary, great condition, 45000 miles. Do you think the miles are to high? I plan on daily driving it until 55k and then parking it and starting to modify. I am going to try and get the car for 21k. Do you think the mileage is too high? Once again, it is in really good condition. Thanks for your help. Bryan

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
It's worth 23,900 for sure I would say. Good luck. STOCK

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I say if you really like it go for it. It looks like minor mods and maybe never a pulley. It has all the correct 10th aniv stuff, miles arent super low, but if you are wanting to drive it then go for it

btmhwb

Established Member
yeah, i think i will drive it for about 10k and then park it and it will be my weekend toy. Thanks a lot for the help, is there anything i should look for on the car to make sure it hasn't been driven too hard?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Well I would say sense it is limited on mods and you are buying from a dealer you probably be okay. Make sure the dealer had checked everything over good. Rear end leakage, Coolant, Trans, etc.......

Users who are viewing this thread