Short Video from MSC 1

93tealcobra

Established Member
This is a short video of one of my passes against a badass 03-04 Cobra. This was the first round of the eliminations. I apologize for not knowing the owners name. As evidence by the video, I didn't get a chance to catch up to him:)

Save target as:

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
My god!! Was he granny-shifting that bad, on purpose!?! Holy shit! That thing would have probably done a 10.8 if not for that shitty shifting.

You did some pretty good shifting though. ;)

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Wow, 2 awesome cars. No offense to the driver of the black car, but i can shift better than that and im 17 and drive an automatic....o well, maybe he has a wicked trans setup

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by Speed_Demon1965
My god!! Was he granny-shifting that bad, on purpose!?! Holy shit! That thing would have probably done a 10.8 if not for that shitty shifting.

You did some pretty good shifting though. ;)
i 2nd that he has shifting really slow.does that car still have irs?

trey193

Established Member
Yeah Jeff U can row the gears with the best of them! Your car is impressive as hell for stock bottom end ! Some better weather and you will have the 11.70's U R looking for.:)

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by elmo0244
i 2nd that he has shifting really slow.does that car still have irs?

yea deff super slow shifting....but maybe he was just goin to fun, and not a personal best:shrug:

93tealcobra

Established Member
Thanks Trey!!! I had a blast over there!! I am trying to figure out my 60' issues. If I can get them to be where they are supposed to be I think an 11.70 is possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread