short vid of custom dual side exit exhaust on the L

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
A couple people asked for the video, but I couldn't find it, so here's a new one of not that great quality. The camera really doesn't do that great of a job reproducing the sound of the truck, its much deeper in person... Anyway here it is:

http://media.putfile.com/100_1764

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rowJupvuNY

Youtube loads faster...

thanks for looking.

BTW I made the exhaust from scratch myself!

Jason

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
that took forever to load, but nice sound though, just a tad bit of backfiring. but not bad for a custom exhaust.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
ya it does pop a little when the engine is cooler (i had just left my house) funny though when its hot that goes away...

Thanks for the compliments
Jason

95riosnake

Established Member
sounds really good. By true dual do you mean it comes out both sides of the truck, or it is 2 separate tubes all the way back? Either way, looks and sounds really nice, what kinda mufflers did you use?

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Quick96Cobra said:
Damnit! i had that idea a while ago.. what did you do about the gas tank?

im curious of the same since its illegal in all states to run the exhast under the fuel tank

chevy350

catch me riddin dirty
Established Member
badddd ASSSSS my friend got a lightning and put borla but its sounds nothing close to that. but she also went and put spinners on it but hey its a girl. at least she chipped it and threw a smaller pulley and an intake on it ill find a video of it and put it up soon.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
By dual I mean both sides. At the begining, you are looking at the driver's side of the truck, (stock is pass side only) I had a buddy with a 97 cobra with the side pipes and he was always giving me shit that my truck only came out one side. Since no one sells a dual side exit exhaust for a second gen L, I made my own! Yes its close to the tank but doesn't go under it, it does go by one corner, but then runs down the truck on the other side of the frame rail. I've got a guy that is considering doing it on his truck, so I'll be taking some pics. I'll post them up here too. Thanks for the compliments. BTW there are no mufflers, just the cats (still has all four though) It really sounds deeper in person, the sissy mic on my camera really doesn't do it justice!

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread