Short teaser vid :Stroker Notchback: :-)

A84gt

Just threw together a short video of my brothers 410ci Notchback, an all motor classic in a world full of forced induction. (Sorry for the noise distortion) more vids to come..... [video=youtube_share;kAvLs6Mgt0M]http://youtu.be/kAvLs6Mgt0M[/video]

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Jeez that's only 10:1?! Stock block? What kind of tuning software/engine management?

Im looking to go to an all motor 4XX Windsor in my 94 soon, would love to get it in the 9's with a C4 N/A!

A84gt

Jeez that's only 10:1?! Stock block? What kind of tuning software/engine management?

Im looking to go to an all motor 4XX Windsor in my 94 soon, would love to get it in the 9's with a C4 N/A!
The car is stock block and also stock computer, if you want to go 9's and remain on pump gas NA I would recommend an after market block and take advantage of cubic inch and go 427 or larger, keep the car on a diet and make sure to not skimp on the transmission/converter.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
The car is stock block and also stock computer, if you want to go 9's and remain on pump gas NA I would recommend an after market block and take advantage of cubic inch and go 427 or larger, keep the car on a diet and make sure to not skimp on the transmission/converter.

Trying to do it on a budget, car is pretty well stripped, and will have a C4/good converter behind it. A 460sbf would be sick though..lol

A84gt

Trying to do it on a budget, car is pretty well stripped, and will have a C4/good converter behind it. A 460sbf would be sick though..lol

All kinds of options, the most budget minded would be a stock crank and even stock rods 357 with a decent head and cam combo and just throw the jug on it :burnout: , their are many routes to take so just do your research and be patient

Users who are viewing this thread