Short runner intake is DONE!

the anti-rice

Established Member
Finally got the short runner intake back from powder coating yesterday. I took it to American Powder Coating off of Nebraska and Bearss Ave. I would have had it done a year ago if Mark (bitemark46) didnt work at the pace of frozen molasses! :blam: Im waiting on a Accufab t/b right now that should be here thursday. Gonna get it dyno'd before and after to see what is gained/lost. Here are some pix. BIG thanx for Mark for all his work on the intake! :evil:

100_0352.jpg

100_0345.jpg

100_0353.jpg

100_0351.jpg
100_0348.jpg

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
looks good, did you get the intake grinded out to accept a single blade TB? I cant see from the pics... Looks good, Ill be interested to see how it looks once its in with the 2 colors...

the anti-rice

Established Member
The divider is cut out of the middle. The runners were cut 1 3/4. I did the lower black cause I may also try a 1 1/2 lower down the road when I go f/i. Figured it would be easyer to sell if its not blue.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks badass, the inside of the intake hat looks perfect. Who made it for you or did you do it yourself?

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
the anti-rice said:
Bitemark46 and I did it. Drop him a PM if your interested in wanting one. :D
I have one, I made it myself too.:thumbsup: I would have spent alot more time when I did it but I was in a hurry because I had a appointent to get my car tuned the next day. Maybe if I bored this winter ill pull it off again and go over everything.

nik96

Established Member
Can someone explain where the length is taken from the runners and what's required to shorten or cut them?

the anti-rice

Established Member
We cut the length between the horn and the first turn of the runner. There is a bit more space to where you might be able to cut 2"-2 1/2" at most. Id have to look at the runners again or just measure them. Mine were cut with a band saw then welded back to the runner.

Users who are viewing this thread