Short Runner Intake & IMRC Delete Kit For Sale

Cobra97_AL

Established Member
I have a new (in the sense that it has never been used since the day it was purchased from Paul's High Performance) short runner intake and IMRC delete kit for 96-98 B-Head Cobra engines.

Paul's price (and I encourage you to check it out on Paul's High Performance web site) for this piece is $1200 PLUS your Cobra intake (otherwise, it's $2400 if you don't give him your intake).

The piece is absolutely brand new, in that it has NEVER been even bolted down onto an engine, since the day it was bought.

The price for the short runner intake and IMRC delete kit is $850 NON-NEGOTIABLE. This does not include shipping. Email me if you want pictures.

Cobra97_AL

Established Member
It is still available...sorry I haven't replied before now...I am new to this web site and have been on vacation since listing the part. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you pics...I can't figure out how to send pics from this web site. Also, it will be after 6 PM this evening before I will be able to send pics because they are on my PC at home and I won't get home until 6 or later...thanks...John

Users who are viewing this thread