Short Kill

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
On my way to work this morning, I was minding my own business, thinking to my self how shitty it was to have to work on a Sunday, when this little scion tc comes buzzing past me. He proceedes to slam on the brakes and get next to me. We are cruising in pretty heavy traffic. So I just ignore him. The car in from of me moved and we were already going about 40. So I decided what the hell. He was about a car in front. He was still in a lower gear, I could tell by the buzzing of the muffler. He kept stabbing it, so I stabbed it. He did the same and I blew past him to about 70mph. Slowed down and he did the good ole ricer fly by. Then I was trying to catch up to him, and I can only assume his buddy in a 325i cuts me off. This ass hat won't let me pass him. I change lanes he does the same. I finally get behind the scion and he nails it. I just slowly ease into and keep pace. Then I slow down to make the turn into work. Guess what he does. blink, blink, blink. I am pretty sure he is telling all his scion buddies that he beat a ligtning. HA!

jeffs

Established Member
So the flashing lights are supposed to indicate a victory on the "lightflashers" side, wow. I usually don't even mess with most ricers as I feel it's the same taking candy from babies, but I guess I'll know what to expect if I do. I think I hate the "fart cans" worst of all, I wouldn't empahasize that sound unless I was able to pull an 11 sec. pass out of my ass, even then I'd see if I could do it without others hearing the hideous sound of a four popper. BTW what is a Scion, I've heard of them but not sure who makes them.

xonecrazyx

Established Member
havent had a chance to run one yet . but i hope so . and my opinion on exhaust is if it doesnt sound good . muffle it . i have heard good sounding 4cyls butthey are few and far between

Stang Lover

Established Member
Got a buddy who owns a turbo TC and he thinks it's the fastest thing on the planet :nonono: Walked him on the highway and from a dig :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread