Short Documentary on Sleepers.

Ju1ce

Banned
Hello SVTp! It's been too long.

This is a short documentary I made for a class. Using mostly my own found footage, I give a commentary on "Sleepers" and my own personal experiences with them. This film is by no means professional and is certainly rough around the edges. However if you're into cars, racing, or sleepers you MIGHT find it interesting.

This video was intended to tell a story and be mildly entertaining/funny. No one in this film thinks they drive the fastest car on the planet. We are all aware of our limitations.

Try to enjoy it :)

[youtube_browser]EUrfIW4zQmM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

SicShelby09

Banned
Cool video but.........

FlameSuit2.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
that was entertaining, but you come off as way too pretentious. also, might i suggest a steadicam, lol.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Pretty neat video! I want a Regal GS so bad (even before this video).

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Long live sleepers! My car is relatively mild, but makes 22xwhp, 25xtq, and I've walked a few of the local "racers". I always tell them it's stock with 205hp, 230tq, and I've had more than a few people tell me to go **** myself. :banana:

6987422397_f9a371bc4e_c.jpg

Ju1ce

Banned
def a sleeper. but your battling stock "sports" cars. and everyone knows the history of a regals...

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it, good bad or indifferent.
I just want to comment on this real quick.

The only race in which the Regal was at it's full potential was vs the 02 Mustang filmed the wrong way on the iPhone.
That car was not stock, at all. It was a Vortec S-trim 02 GT with supporting mods that made 330whp on a very stingy dyno.

Also the 98 Cobra was full bolt ons. The 2011 v6 was full bolt ons and gears. Both races the Regal was on 93 with the stock TVS pulley. The smaller TVS pulley and ethanol added about 80whp.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
A+ for the video. If I was watching that in class on a projector I would be having a ball. But a trained car enthusiasts who isn't ignorant know that regal gs platform comes with roots blower, and if your driving it theres a good chance its pulley swapped lol.

Users who are viewing this thread