Shops round Little Rock

Dirty B

Established Member
Just moved to the Rock and am wondering if anyone knows of any good shops around to get a tune for my 03 cobra? anything within a couple hours would work if anyone has any reccomendations, thanks

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
Badass man. Where around the rock did you move?

Dynospeed in Memphis is where everyone from around here goes. Always have top notch service.

Im trying to get a cruise going saturday. PM me if your interested.

Dirty B

Established Member
Badass man. Where around the rock did you move?

Dynospeed in Memphis is where everyone from around here goes. Always have top notch service.

Im trying to get a cruise going saturday. PM me if your interested.

thanks for the info guys. i'm in cabot just got stationed here at the AF base. I will check those sites out, if theres another get together let me know, i'm in

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Lots of guys meet up everyweekend, just post up on the local sites and usually you will get a few people out in WLR (street races) and you will notice some cars that are familiar. I am around quite a bit so I am sure you will see me around.

Dirty B

Established Member
Lots of guys meet up everyweekend, just post up on the local sites and usually you will get a few people out in WLR (street races) and you will notice some cars that are familiar. I am around quite a bit so I am sure you will see me around.

i might have to stay away from the fun on the streets but i will try to catch up with you guys sometime, thanks

Dirty B

Established Member
hey guys anyone know where there is a tuner for diablo chips? if not anyone have a clue how I could narrow the search to find one. checked the diablo site and I can find retailers but not tuners

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Not anyone local, this state doesnt have a lot of shops and tuners. Your best bet is gonna be DynoSpeed in Memphis. I dont even know if they can reburn chips or not.

Dirty B

Established Member
yea i have found out that AR leaves a lot to be desired for a lot of things racing... no track, no race gas, no tuners:shrug: I was just seeing if anyone knows of any shop within 5-6 hours that is trustworthy. Dynospeed does SCT but not diablo so I would have to buy a new chip to deal with them. Got a post going in the TX forums to whats available out there, thanks

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah Dallas is most likely the closest Diablo tunner. Race Gas can be found at Auto Sports Center, Cabot Off-Road and Tire, or Steves Speed Shop.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I believe steve's shut down. The Honda shop, Kawasaki shop, and the Suzuki place all have race gas also. I think the best local guy is probably Chy (LightningMedic). But he takes payment in beer.

Users who are viewing this thread