Shops in NY/NJ

13 Z

Spandex is a right
Established Member
Guys,

As some of you may remember, I recently blew my engine. I had JDM build me a short block, and now its time for the install. I originally planned to have them install it, but due to a mix up the soonest I can get it in the shop is in mid June. Unfortunately, I am in the military and I won’t be here in June….

Long story short, do you know of any engine shops in the NY/NJ that you would recommend?

vr,

zack

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Tell Jim your in the military......if he has a heart he would work you in.

13 Z

Spandex is a right
Established Member
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. I’ll contact JDM today and see if I can get in. I was reluctant to pull the military card...I always feel kinda guilty about it. The way I look at it, there are plenty of non-military people who do outstanding things for our country everyday. Why don't they get a break?

Either way, I’ll see if they can help me out. If not, I’ll start looking into other shops. Thanks again.

ecoastkid

Established Member
Dunno how far you are from Bethlehem PA but I have a guy at Bethlehem ford doing my swap. He is super maticulous and was one of the "SVT" certified techs. He is always working on Lightnings, GT500's, Terminators etc.

I can put you in touch with him if you want. Just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread