Shopping for new DD, suggestions?

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
going to be shopping for a new daily driver/fun car to drive for the summer. anyone have some suggestions? looking to get away from mustangs for this car.

looking along the lines of an sti or similar, still researching. what do you guys think? just want something fun, that gets 20+ mpg and i can drive everyday.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I wish I could have a $35,000, AWD, 300HP car as my "daily"..........

Yes, it's jealously you hear. :) LOL!

Ever think about an SVT Focus?

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
i think im going for the sti. unfortunately (kind of? lol) my cobra is gone. just have the kia for now, and my quad.

i wish i had 35k for my daily pos, but this car would/will take place of my toy and commuter. im pricing the lightly used ones in the 2x range. thanks for the suggestions guys.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
nickgt5.0 said:
for some reason joey i like sti's better even though i know the evo is faster, probably cuz brandons runs 12 psi and sounds like a honda lol evo's look like a lancer with a big wing.

I hear ya on the sound but a STi with boost and exhaust (hell, any Suby boxer motor) doesn't sound so hot IMHO.....

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
went car shopping yesterday for evo's and sti's. nobody wanted to help me though because im too young. :bash: forgot why ive never purchased a car from a dealer.

guess the search will go on elsewhere.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
I can refer you to some dealerships i know
please let me know
or pm me your phone number

Users who are viewing this thread