Shop Manuals / 09 to 13 harness retrofit.

MichaelFreedman

Established Member
I am in need of detailed shop manuals for the 07-09 and 13-14 GT500s. In particular, detailed wiring diagrams. I have a need to convert my 09 to a 13 harness for Motec. I have a complete 13 body, dash and engine bay harness and am looking for an engine harness. Preferably I would like to not have to change out the entire body harness but would like to add the 13 cluster and 13 steering wheel controls.

Can anyone recommend a good shop manual? Not sure of any of the ones being sold on Ebay and if they are legit factory or not. Also, does anyone have any experience doing such a swap?

Thanks in advance!

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I am in need of detailed shop manuals for the 07-09 and 13-14 GT500s. In particular, detailed wiring diagrams. I have a need to convert my 09 to a 13 harness for Motec. I have a complete 13 body, dash and engine bay harness and am looking for an engine harness. Preferably I would like to not have to change out the entire body harness but would like to add the 13 cluster and 13 steering wheel controls.

Can anyone recommend a good shop manual? Not sure of any of the ones being sold on Ebay and if they are legit factory or not. Also, does anyone have any experience doing such a swap?

Thanks in advance!

Everything You need can be found here...........or on ebay (Ford Factory Manuals)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread