SHOES! Work Volk VS 18x9, 18x10.5

8gtoklr

Established Member
SHOES! Work VS 18x9, 18x10.5 Final Pics

:thumbsup:...mounting coming stay tuned.....

post 24

Last edited:

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Awesome wheels, I had them on an IS300 I had years ago. Look forward to the mounted pics.

8gtoklr

Established Member
Thanks guys....More teasers. ..
IMG_1646_ajs_zpsomlchjez.jpg

IMG_2943_ajs_zpsb0qgkfeu.jpg

Last edited:

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Sweet...nice choice...not something you see everyday on a cobra that's for sure...I had some Volk GT-C's on my Supra back in the day...those were great wheels.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Always see these on imports. I'll be interested to see how they look. You should go at least 305 in the back, esp if you go 30's. Otherwise it's going to look like you have more sidewall in the front - definitely not a good look.

8gtoklr

Established Member
the fronts were free. I can live with it being a tad off . i think a lot of wheel makers have this mesh design. These are Cobra specific. I know the original owner

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member

Something tells in a 18 x 10 1/2" wheel size they don't weigh 19 lbs each and are cast not forged. The TE-37's are very popular with the road race crowd and they are "streetable"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Armx02_R7Y0

What do your VS's weigh and what kinda meats you gunna shod it with? Wheel weight is the first thing I look at in a rim. I'd keep the stockers if they didn't weigh so much. The mfg's never publish what their wheels actually weigh so you got to dig for it :bored:

8gtoklr

Established Member
The VS are on the heavy side, I knew that going in. Sumitomo 295/30 I think are 300 tread rated. I am on residential streets 95% so boost & traction issues are not a factor

Users who are viewing this thread