"Shock"ing News

ShockTherapy

Established Member
I've started typing this thread several times over the last 2 days, and have quit on every attempt. It's been leaked out to a few, and it's past time for me to let everyone else know that I sold my truck. Yes, the TT 32V beast has passed on to someone else. It tore me up to see it leave, but it was something I really wanted to do for my family. Let's just say I am trying to reposition the family assets and get in a better financial position. I imagine I'll have separation anxiety for a good while. It's just hard to part with something that you have put that much time and effort into. I definitely won't be leaving the Lightning scene, I have too many friends that have them, and I met too many others I'd like to socialize with again sometime.

Hopefully I will be able to do a TT or at least Single Turbo 32V Harley for my next BIG project. I will probably be getting an 85.5 or 86 SVO for something to toy with for a while.

Definitely keep the questions coming if you have any about what I did on my buildup, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss but it takes a good man to make sacrifices for the family.

Good job my man. :)

blackjet01

Established Member
family is always the main priority...everything else comes and goes...maybe youll get another tt L one day... but good choice man it really takes a good man to do that....

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Getting rid of one of the baddest L's around(IMO) means you definately have your priorities straighter than straight. Sorry for your loss.... :thumbsup: for my favorite L ever.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
that really suck, all that time and money. but your right ,Family is first.their is alot of time for projects anyways.cars come and go.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
damn, send the kids to public school!!!
j/k man totally understandable
funny the other day i was thinking if you sold that truck i would want it
sorry to hear bro but glad your stickin around

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
WOW, just the other day i was checking the forum to see if anything new went on with ur truck, family first for sure. PROPS for that man.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
:eek: :eek: :eek: Of all the L's, yours was the last one I expected to sell. But good job making the right decision for your family!

supragod98

Established Member
Holly snikys :eek: . I never expected you to sell your L. Well good luck on your next project and hope everything works out for you.

Chi3f

Established Member
wholy shiteeee shock i didn't think you were seriously considering selling it. if you sold it fairly cheap i'm gonna cry, i really would have bought it

Users who are viewing this thread