Shock extenders

bolt_956

Established Member
could not find any price for parts can anyone help? the only ones search found is so-cal but no price. Also would this be a must have for the hotchkis TVS?

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I think mine were about $70 shipped. Not sure about the hotchkis kit, I just have 2'' drop shackles in the back. I put mine on Saturday and took it for short spin. They seemed to make it ride like it used to. I would give you more feed back but I haven't drove it but 3-5 miles.

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
I bought mine from so-cal. I had to call them though.. I think they were about 70 bucks.. I have the hangers on mine and the extenders were a must for a good ride.. good luck

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
what is their website? looking to drop my 03 some more since it is about to be retired from dd duty

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
venomous said:
what is their website? looking to drop my 03 some more since it is about to be retired from dd duty

So-cal speed.com i belive,I have hotchkis leafs and 2in shackles the shock extenders are a must.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I'll find out this weekend. She will be my daily driver until Monday. I hope I've got my old truck back. The thing rode bad with the drop, the traction bars made it worse, so I hope those extenders will take the edge off. The short trip down the road suggest so.

bolt_956

Established Member
will be ordering them soon then, want to install TVS in a week or two. anyone tackle this themselves or took to shop?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
I didnt go the TVS route but i did all the suspension stuff myself. Its really not all that hard just pay attention to what your doing. I used to work on tractor trailers so sliding under a pickup truck isnt exactly overwelming to me

gbgary

Established Member
i put mine on a couple of weeks ago and they helped a lot but it's still a little too bouncy for me (roush w/drop shackles). i thinks QA1s are next...darn it?

Users who are viewing this thread