SHO Roll Call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidLifeCrisis

Established Member
I've got a 96 SHO. My wifes daily driver. I use to have a silver 97 SHO. Traded it for a 96 Cobra which I now drive. All in all I've owned 5 SHO's. An 89, 93,95,96, and 97. Why is there an SHO section on the SVT website? I like SHO's guys but they're not SVT's. Perhaps they should have been badged SVT's but wouldn't that sound funny. An SVT SHO!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by MidLifeCrisis
I've got a 96 SHO. My wifes daily driver. I use to have a silver 97 SHO. Traded it for a 96 Cobra which I now drive. All in all I've owned 5 SHO's. An 89, 93,95,96, and 97. Why is there an SHO section on the SVT website? I like SHO's guys but they're not SVT's. Perhaps they should have been badged SVT's but wouldn't that sound funny. An SVT SHO!
cause ther are a lot of guys on here that own SHO's thought we would acomidate them :D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
What did that Chick in the 80's with the Butch haircut always say?

STOP THE INSANITY:bash: :lol: :nono: :cuss:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
No free posts in my house :cuss: damn whores.

BenBrausen

Established Member
When bringing my SHO to my dad's cusin's shop over in St Paul, MN (can't argue with free car fixin') I always see a red SVT Contour with the personal plates "MY SVT". Does it belong to anyone here?? (I know this isn't the right section to post in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread