SHO owners enter please.

nik96

Established Member
Here are all the SHOs for sale on shoforum- http://www.shoforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

DVJ38 is selling his clean red '94 mtx here - http://www.shoforum.com/showthread.php?t=82125
DVJ38 is a member on this board as well and his car is nice(I know him personally).

Lastly, don't waste your time on an ATX, especially for 3K. That motor is meant to be behind a manual transmission. If you are mechanically inclined, owning a SHO is no big deal at all -no different than owning any 10+ year old vehicle. There are many helpful people in the SHO community and a wealth of knowledge on shoforum.

*Not trying to bash ATX owners on this. MTX>ATX is just my opinion and the general consensus.**

Banned
I would drive it 1st. MAKE SURE to remove the spark plug boots and check for oil down there. I doubt if its dry. I have a 94 ATX with 82,000 miles. ATX's are fun to drive. IMO shifting in that car would be a pain in the ass! It's not as comfortable as it could be. I hate having my right leg cocked at a bad angle.

Post a pic of the SHO!!!!!!!!!!! These cars are becoming harder and harder to find in decect condition. As long as rockauto.com stays in business, most parts can be found there.

If you want a manual that bad by something RWD:fart:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice pic Todd! haha

Yes, my car is for sale. Most likely a sho at a dealer isn't kept up as far as maintenance. I have a lot of work done on mine, but like most sho's still needs some things. Look at the for sale ad Nick posted up. I'd much rather buy a sho with some history behind it as well. Let me know!

Joe

nik96

Established Member
2006LandsEndHillClimb024web.gif

YES!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I've seen the videos of that thing doing some hill climbs, insanity!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
does anyone frequent the SHOforum? I recently bought a 98 SHO, and wanted to go there and ask some questions, and learn more about the car. I signed up, but it won't let me do shit. I have emailed the forum trying to get activated, but they haven't responded. I :shrug: don't know what to do. Can anyone that goes there pass this onto a moderator over there, please? Thanks My ID is the same as here.

blue92

Established Member
does anyone frequent the SHOforum? I recently bought a 98 SHO, and wanted to go there and ask some questions, and learn more about the car. I signed up, but it won't let me do shit. I have emailed the forum trying to get activated, but they haven't responded. I :shrug: don't know what to do. Can anyone that goes there pass this onto a moderator over there, please? Thanks My ID is the same as here.

SHOforum seems to be down at the moment.

flynavy21

1989 manual sho for sale

i have an 1989 sho mtx that has 147k miles on it but has a brand new performance trany, clutch, dual exaust with y pipe, performance suspension and a performance cold air intake system. i have a brand new full turbo kit that i bought for my turbo that i found out that had gone bad. the only thing that is wrong with it is that i needs a new head gasket. i would replace it myself but i am leaving next week to go over seas because i am in the military and i need to sell. i am only asking 1200 for it or best offer. i will only take cash because i am leaving so soon. oh also just replaced the radiator and thermostat. has brand new battery, tires, and starter.

flynavy21

yes there are. it has over $5000 worth of parts and labor. but like i said if have to sell it by next thursday because i am getting stationed over seas and it is at my mother-in-laws house and she wants it gone by the time i leave so that is why i am only asking for so little.

Users who are viewing this thread