SHO got Struck

Sik03SVT

Established Member
oK so im going to drop off my lil bro..an i've got my gurl in the cab an 2 17yr olds in the back holding on for dear life..lol jp..so i see this sho with two fart cans..i shit u not..2 dual fart cans hanging out the back..So after i gain control of my laughter i hit it an fly up next to him , he does a 3 honk an i give it about half throttle, and my little brother is hanging out the side ,yelling your gunna lose..well were about dead even(im pacing him..) hes got this all serious look on his face and i tell my g/f to blow him a kiss..i then procede to lay down the throttle and watch the boost guage jump up..haha..the look on his face was priceless..he actually thought he was hanging with a L..then we hit the bell off ramp..an hes like hell yeah i was hanging with you..i almost died..i then called him a ricer,to which he replied yeah well ima f*ck you up off the line..light goes green i wait let him get a good 3 car lengts on me..an then i procede to fly by him like hes standing still....it was fun, made me smile,but i kinda felt bad for the kid..i mean hes been infected with rice and then i got him all happy only to crush his dreams...

machone

NA power
Established Member
That guy makes other sho owners look bad. The sho was the fastest 4 door in US history when it came out so give it some props. But ya that guy is a f'n moron if he thinks hes gonna take a L.

Sik03SVT

Established Member
Haha true i mean i've even got a vid of a sho taking a L..but this this was too funny..the fart cans were priceless...matched the look on his face when he heard the supercharger..:??:

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
ive raced a lightning before in my sho. just for giggles, and of course i got killed, but i got to hear the m112 so it was worth the gas:)

at the next light i tried to convince him to go from a 142 mph roll (i think thats what they're limited at) but he wanted nothing to do with that !

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I had a 93 auto and I knew better than run a s/c car, it was cool seeing 7k auto shifts but I started sinking $ in it I sold it for the 03. My sho mufflers were rotted out inside so it sounded loud and I trashed the silencer. Good kill but you knew that. :rockon:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Thats the sad things is the cars are so cheap, and decently quick that young kids are picking them up and doing stupid shit like that.

BTW is your truck stock?
SHOs shine from a roll, and maybe very slightly hang in a 50mph kick....

Users who are viewing this thread