Shipping out in 8 days

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
I'm shipping to Fort Benning for OSUT for 11x with Airborne. I can't wait to ship out. I've always kind of wanted to go into military when I was younger but never really decided on the lifestyle. I finally decided it's something I'd enjoy and I'll be turning 29 in another month. I'm still in good shape just working on my running. Anyone can do it it's never too late. Sucks my car is going to have to sit there until I come back and get the glide installed but either way :rockon:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
your still young man. just be mentally tough and think before you speak. i joined years ago and looking to go back

03cobraracer

Established Member
awesome man enjoy yourself! i know how you feel i wanted to join years ago and didnt, but now i did and leave in Feb for OSUT 31Bravo. im turning 27 next month so im not super young either. like others said keep mind set on the prize and go for it. i will be joining you soon bro.

0dsgvert3

Established Member
congrats man...i leave in 23 days..excited and nervous. ill be only 21 so im younger than some but to me this is something i have to do and hope to make a career out of it.

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
I'm leaving tomorrow at noon to be sent to Montgomery to sit in a hotel. Then my adventure will start Tuesday morning. Can't wait kind of wondering how everything will go with g/f bills etc. I guess we'll see soon.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I'm shipping to Fort Benning for OSUT for 11x with Airborne. I can't wait to ship out. I've always kind of wanted to go into military when I was younger but never really decided on the lifestyle. I finally decided it's something I'd enjoy and I'll be turning 29 in another month. I'm still in good shape just working on my running. Anyone can do it it's never too late. Sucks my car is going to have to sit there until I come back and get the glide installed but either way :rockon:

take care and watch your six... airborne ranger about to sign out in about two weeks!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread